Ovolab is looking for a passionate full time QA Tester for our office in Milan (Navigli Area – Via Tortona 37).
Your primary responsibility will be testing Mobile apps across Android and iOS platforms.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Design and maintain test cases and test plans by understanding product requirements, sample mock ups, use-case work flows, and prototypes
· Work closely with developers, UI/UX designers, and product owners/managers to gain a better understanding of feature functionality, project status, and deadlines
· Execute manual and automated test plans, summarize results, and report status back to stakeholders
· Attend stand-ups (and other team meetings) in order to become intimately aware of upcoming features and changes by proactively working with product owners/managers
· Work collaboratively within a team demonstrating strong teamwork
· Able to test in fast-paced environment with both long and short development cycles.
· Knowledge of QA testing methodologies and the test lifecycle.
· Experience working with bug management systems (i.e. JIRA, Mantis, etc.).
· Understanding of how websites and mobile applications are developed and function.
· Ability to clearly communicate software issues and behavior to development, product management, operations and marketing.
· Desire to learn, share knowledge, and take initiative.
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
· Strong aptitude (and appetite!) for learning new technologies
The ideal candidate should have experience as a tester working in a fast pace setting with tight deadlines and be able to facilitate the discovery, documentation, and communication of software issues clearly but we will welcome also junior candidates.